Saint Rose School strives to make sure the tuition level provides an outstanding Catholic education and exceptional academics.
Kindergarten is for children who will turn 5 years old by August 1, 2021. An application is required for Kindergarten and Transfer Students. If your child's birthday falls after August 1, please apply for Kindergarten Readiness.
|3 Year Old Preschool
These programs are for children who will be 3 by September 30, 2021
|P3-3AM||Monday, Wednesday, Friday
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday
|4 Year Old Preschool
These programs are for children who will be 4 by September 30, 2021
|P4-3AM||Monday, Wednesday, Friday
|Monday, Wednesday, Friday
This program is for children who will be 5 by September 30, 2021
*An application is required*
|KR Half Day||Monday-Friday
|KR All Day||Monday-Friday
- $75 per student is due at the time of registration
- $50 SMART Tuition fee per family/account is due at the time of registration
All families are required to establish a SMART Tuition account for the 2021-2022 academic year, no later than April 15, 2021. Through SMART Tuition, families can establish a 10-month payment schedule, August through May. If tuition is paid in full no later than June 1, 2021, the $50 SMART Tuition fee will be credited to your account.
The school code for SMART Tuition is 12961.
Saint Rose offers flexible payment options to fit into your budget so your child can receive an education with challenging academics in a safe and supportive environment. One option is to choose the 10 month payment plan. Scholarships are also available if needed to reduce costs even further. Contact us to discover the right option for you.
Smart Tuition makes it easy for you to:
Select a payment method that works best for you
- Choose to receive a monthly invoice, or
- Set up recurring, automatic payments from your bank account or credit card
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are accepted
Access your account online
- Review account history, transaction details, and print monthly invoices
- Edit your contact information, password, and payment method
- Make a payment or set up recurring payments
- Receive payment and follow up reminders
- For recurring payments, a reminder is emailed 7-10 days before the due date
- For missed payments and outstanding balances, you will receive an email and phone call
Speak with a customer service representative
- Live agents are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Spanish speaking representatives are available
- Call toll free to make payments at (888) 868-8828
Please go online before April 15, 2021 to enroll in Smart Tuition at: www.enrollwithsmart.com Our school code is: 12961.
Updated December 1, 2020