The Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), offers a variety of athletic programs. These athletic programs are intended to promote a positive environment, incorporate Christian values and philosophies, and give the children of the Saint Rose community the opportunity for development of physical skills, leadership training, and character building.
Athletes must be registered parishioners of Saint Rose or St. John XXIII or attend Saint Rose School. Participation in CYO athletics is provided through sponsorship of Saint Rose Parish.
Please CLICK HERE for more information about CYO sports.
Saint Rose Athletic Director - Aimee Dusseau-Sandvik 419-874-4559 - email@example.com
- Cross Country - Nicole Kuh
- 419-283-5878 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volleyball - Kristin Busse or Kim Sosko
- Fall & Spring Soccer - Jacob Carr
- Football - Ray Pittman
- Cheerleading - Contact AD
- Basketball - Kristy Spackey
- Track & Field - Contact AD