The Catholic Youth Organization (CYO), offers a variety of athletic programs. These athletic programs are intended to promote a positive environment, incorporate Christian values and philosophies, and give the children of the Saint Rose community the opportunity for the development of physical skills, leadership training, and character building.
CYO at Saint Rose is intended for registered and active parishioners of Saint Rose or St. John XXIII and students of Saint Rose School. Registering as a parishioner solely to participate in CYO athletics is prohibited.
Registration for CYO Soccer and for Track & Field is now OPEN.
Please CLICK HERE for more information from the Diocese of Toledo about CYO sports.
Saint Rose Athletic Director
Jeremiah Wagner firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cross Country - Karen Toon
- 419-283-7315 email@example.com
- Volleyball - Aimee Sandvik
- 419-350-1112 firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Fall & Spring Soccer - Contact Jeremiah Wagner, Atheltic Director
- Football - Contact Jeremiah Wagner, Atheltic Director
- Cheerleading - Contact Jeremiah Wagner, Atheltic Director
- Basketball - Contact Jeremiah Wagner, Atheltic Director
- Track & Field - Contact Jeremiah Wagner, Atheltic Director