2016-2017 Academic Year
- Girls are able to wear a jumper or skirt and a blouse or shirt. Sweaters, slacks and shorts are options.
- Boys wear dress slacks with a shirt. Sweaters and shorts are options.
- Skirt/Jumper: Girls can wear a tartan plaid jumper or skirt. Girls also have an option of wearing a khaki skirt.
- Pants/Shorts: Pants or shorts can be khaki or blue.
- Shirts/Blouses: Shirts and blouses are solid color of light blue, dark blue, gray or white.
- Shirts need to be tucked in or have a banded waistband. Sweaters are to be worn over a collared shirt.
- Shoes must have backs or straps. Shoes should be comfortable.
- All shirts, sweaters or outerwear must have the embroidered school monogram.*
- P.E. uniforms are mandatory. The uniform consists of a royal blue jersey knit or micromesh gym short with a Saint Rose School monogram on the leg, or a royal blue fleece sweat pant with the monogram. The top is a gray T-shirt with a monogram, or a royal blue fleece sweatshirt with the monogram.
- Kindergarten students do not need to wear a gym uniform.
- You are welcome to purchase our clothing through Schoolbelles. They carry all of our apparel.
- 3324 Secor Road Toledo, Ohio 43604
- www.schoolbelles.com School code: S0613
- Lands End:
- You are welcome to purchase our clothing through Lands End. They carry all of our apparel.
- www.landsend.com School code: 900166208
- Jupmode Supply
- Please use Jupmode for your Spirit Wear purchases.
- They carry our dress-down apparel, our spirit wear, and the school polo with the embroidered crest.
- Jones & Company:
- Jones & Company is able to embroider our monogram on any of the above uniform options.
- Embroidery is mandatory for the 2016-2017 school year.
- 29614 Duxbury Lane Perrysburg, Ohio 43551
- (419) 874-9604
- Iron-on Patches
- Iron on Patches can be purchased from the school office for $2/each.
*8th grade students are not mandated to wear the school monogram.